and the in between. here is where we share our thoughts, our pictures, our moments, our lives.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
The Ticker
So Jenny has reached another milestone- she has exceeded 39" at the largest circumference of her stomach region. Hooray Tummy. I just know there is a manchild brewing in there and it got me thinking... he will be born summer of 2006- he will turn 18 summer of 2024 and will likely have just graduated high school (unless I hold him back a year because he is smaller than the other kids and I want him to be the largest, most dominant in the class... Of course. My dad actually tried to convince me to do that in high school.)and be the Cougars #1 recruit at either outside linebacker or tight end. I am glowing with pride as I type, this is fantastic and I am not kidding. So yeah, I looked online and the season tickets for BYU's 2024 season (our son's freshman year) are not available yet. This could be a cause for stress if they don't do something soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HA! HA! HA! I AM A HUGE 24 FAN!!! HUGE!!! At first Ben was resistant, but he likes it now!!!
When is the baby coming???
Just for the record, I love reading your blog. And everyone else's. It is all so entertaining. Keep it coming!
So, is there a new family member yet? I can't remember the due date. It seems like there are so many due dates for me to remember these days. Has yours come yet? Good luck you two.
Post a Comment