Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mr. Ryder Paul Fairbanks


Just a quick intro- a detailed entry will follow later. Ryder Paul Fairbanks was born on Sunday, July 16 at 12:30 pm. He tipped the scales at 8 pounds 9 ounces and stretched out at 21" long. He is healthy, happy and destined for success in whatever he does.

6 comments:

mama bear said...

Congratulations you guys! I've been checking your blog daily to see if there was any news. What a beautiful baby. Jenny, I hope you are doing well -- make sure Todd changes plenty of diapers! If for no other reason, it's hilarious to see a big strong man gag at this tiny little poop! We miss you guys, I'll be watching for more news. ~Kim B.

Camille said...

I too have been checking the blog daily to see this baby. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you my cheeks almost hurt from smiling! Oh man that is the best. I'm going to go look at the picture again. Jenny, I can't wait to see your baby in August around Randi's wedding time and to hold him and to hear all about being pregnant and then all of a sudden (probably not so sudden for you) to be not pregnant! I love you friend! And now you're a mom!!!!!

Camille said...

Also, it's too bad you didn't go with Cannon. Micah wants to name one of our daughters Pistol. I'm sure they would have been great friends. Maybe next time.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

What a gorgeous baby!! He's beautiful. I'm so excited, happy, elated, and every other mushy mommy feeling. I hope Jen is recovering well with LOTS of pampering! He's beautiful, just beautiful!

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

Jennifer! He is sooo beautiful! Seriously, me and Camille were wishing on Saturday when I talked to you that you had had the baby. But he was just waiting a few hours. Yippee!