Our little Ryderman recently had his four month doctor visit, where he received another round of shots. Following the shots, the poor little guy would just lay like this in between his extra long naps.
This picture is a tribute to Robyn... Ryder's famous aunt. (see the first article link on the right hand side of our blog.) She sent Ryder a pair of Jordan shoes, and we purchased him a green headband... He's counting down the days until witness Robyn put another 30+ points on the board.
Our little man has found his feet... and boy does he love to eat them!
Playtime often consists of a 20 minute round in the swing.... but not swinging of course. Ryder left that childish bit of enjoyment months ago. But he does love sitting up like a big boy.
2 comments:
Hello, hello, look at the little guy. He's gotten so big. I can't believe he's already outgrown Madison. What a cutie?! So Amy showed me your blog...we've got one too...we can be blogging buddies!!
Jenny - It's Chelsy McFadyen again. I still occassionally check out your blog to see your adorable boy (and you of course!) Yesterday I was over at an apartment in my ward and saw a family picture of one of the girls who lives there...it was from her sisters wedding and all the bridesmaids were in pink dresses. I had to do a double take...and yep...you were the bride! How crazy is that...Amy is in my ward. I haven't gotten to know her too well cause she's engaged and busy getting all the stuff ready and spending time with her fiance and stuff. I had to laugh when I started to put it all together (last name Hansen and all that fun stuff.) Anyway...random connection made yet again in Provo! Amy's cute (must run in the fam)...she teaches RS and does a great job at it! Just thought I'd share! Glad to see you are still doing wonderfully!
Post a Comment