Thursday, January 25, 2007

Winter Slideshow

6 comments:

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

I'm in love with your slideshow, in love with your little boy and totally jealous of your cute family! We are going to try and get pregnant in may or june and I'm sooo stoked! Thanks for the inspiration friend!

acte gratuit said...

It was great looking at your blog and getting caught up with you guys! Wow! Ryder has turned into quite the adorable little chunk! What a cute boy!!! Looks like San Fran is just as beautiful as ever (we really miss it) and you guys are enjoying life! Keep up the good work on the blog!!!
:)
Emily

acte gratuit said...

P.S. I'm going to add a link to your blog on my page if that's okay...?!?
:)

Jenny said...

Of course you can list our blog on your page, Emily. I love reading up on your family, too! Your boys are adorable, and I can't believe you're going to have three soon!! I sure admire you!

Anonymous said...

Love the slideshow! I can't believe how quickly Ryder is growing. You all look great!
-Becky

cameron said...

LOVIN' YOUR SLIDESHOW. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE ONE FOR ME. I also love the short hair! why the dramatic cut? it always seems to come after motherhood! :) LOVE IT!