I'm supposed to be getting some work done right now, as Todd has taken the man out for a walk and has left me with a quiet house. But, I just had to get on and post this hilarious picture. Believe me, Ryder really does love this outfit... his facial expression and body language are just representing his dad's sentiments.
13 comments:
I just have to say, this is the cuttest picture I have ever seen. What a cutie!! Hi, I went to EA with Todd. You guys are the cutest family ever. I love coming here and seeing all the fun stuff you post.
We think that Ryder looks tough. A real man's man. Thanks so much for helping us blog. We are excited.
how cute! i love the look on his face. and happy late birthday to todd and ryder! i didn't know they shared a birthday. that is so fun.
That is the cutest picture ever! I love it. Ryder is such a doll!
Jen,
Hey its Hilary Liston now Martin. Just saw you on AJ blog page. Thought I would drop you a little note and say HI. I have a blog page also...hillchirs.blogspot.com
I would love to hear from you. Your boy is so cute.
Hilary
I Love that jacket. Such a ladies man. He should wear it to church more often.
oh my word! sooo cute! i cant believe how big he is. we havent seen you guys in a long time. if you ever head out our way, give me a call.
That is seriously awesome!!!
oh my goodness. I love it!
Tyler thinks Ryder is stylin'. I think he is simply adorable.
I have never seen a little man with so many funny, cute, lovable, naughty, and attitude "faces." I mean, he has the cutest smile, the best pout, ...I think it's the cheeks. Yep, that's gotta be it. They make him look all sweet and innocent and then BAM, the above pic. Priceless.
Awe, Jenny...
I miss you guys! Your boy is an absolute doll! When are you gonna make it back to Provo? Say hello to Todd From us. Love you!
Cris
that is soooo funny!!
Post a Comment