16 months into this whole parenting thing and our lives are still dictated by the grunting and pointing and sleeping and eating and pooping of our little guy. It is hard to imagine life before him and impossible to imagine being happy without him.
Here is Ryder at his favorite park riding his favorite turtle. I love his little facial expression here... Apparently riding turtles is the ultimate natural high.
Things are good here, we can't believe that it is a week and a half from American Thanksgiving (in Merced with the Hansens) and just over a month from our Christmas break (in the Motherland with my fam). Things have been looking good for us, Jenny and Ryder are happy and healthy and I have been pretty happy ever since my Fantasy Football team overcame its mid-season schnide. (Its about time Drew Brees showed up, eh?!) Until next time... go Cougs.
Things are good here, we can't believe that it is a week and a half from American Thanksgiving (in Merced with the Hansens) and just over a month from our Christmas break (in the Motherland with my fam). Things have been looking good for us, Jenny and Ryder are happy and healthy and I have been pretty happy ever since my Fantasy Football team overcame its mid-season schnide. (Its about time Drew Brees showed up, eh?!) Until next time... go Cougs.
9 comments:
Cute chimp!
Hooray for Thanksgiving in Merced. We'll have to catch up that weekend. See you then!
Oh, he is just so cute! He is really growing up fast. You guys coming to Utah anytime soon? It's been forever since we've seen you guys.
-Annie
Wow, I can see a perfect mix of the 2 of you in this little guy! no wonder he's just perfect!
miss you guys...
I love pictures of Ryder, he is really so cute. I wish we could have done Hallowhat instead of the 4 hours of trick-or-treating that we did. Not even kidding.
Hi Jenny! We found you by accident and I love it! We typed in the wrong blog but you were on their list. So now I can keep updated on your cute family. Our family just started a blog: kjehansen.blogspot.com
Tell your family hello!!
Jessica
cute costume! andrew was a monkey too! :)
love this...scott and i are here in buffalo and everyone is currently in a food coma....
Hey...Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment