Cathy's car got a flat tire on our way to the family dinner the night before the wedding. Ryder and I got to hang out in another car and keep warm while it took four of them to unsuccessfully figure out how to get a tire off her Toyota Yaris. Thank goodness for tow trucks.... and for a forgiving family. We were quite tardy.
Halle's dress started losing it's flower pedals while we were waiting for Angie and Allen to come out. Carrie was quick to the rescue with her mad sewing skills!!
The kiddos had a morning of play dough time.... Ryder was quite proud of the shark Todd helped him make....
And Maddie was very proud of her facsimile of the pregnant Aunt Jenny. Thanks, Mads!!.... I especially love my hair!!... and congratulations to Maddie and Halle on their new little brother!!!
We were lucky enough to stop in Lethbridge for a birthday lunch with Grandpa/Dad on our way to the airport. I just love birthdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment