***Warning, this post is long. I won't blame you if you just scroll through the pictures just to see my handsome boys.... or just skip it all together.
I adore my little boy! Don't you love his swim diaper? Just sportin' the hot bod. Actually, he usually does wear a swimming suit.... but it was part of our first round of laundry this day.
My great friend Rachael just happened to be in town visiting her parents the same week I was home. We're both due with babies about the same time. Yeah for babies! We had so much fun catching up. I miss you, Rach!
Ryder even convinced grandma and grandpa to get in the pool one night..... do you like my nice red shoulders and white face? Ya.... sunscreen only made it so far that day.
It’s hard to believe, but my gorgeous sister Kristin just turned 40. Her husband surprised her with a weekend trip out to San Fran for a few days of pampering, shopping and a play with some of the girls. Lucky for me, the visit fell right at the end of Todd’s trip, so I had nothing but time to play. (p.s. Amy, I need you to send me the other pictures from our adventures!)
The next week we found ourselves a bit south down in Monterey for a few days. I love Monterey… and even more, Carmel. Our great friends Ben, Jen and Bella came down for a day as well. Besides work that kept me up late at night, up early in the morning and away from the group now and then for meetings, the trip was absolutely fabulous!
As we drove into Monterey, we stopped for a run at the Dennis the Menace park. By far Ryder's favorites were climbing through the tunnels and the Lion drinking fountain.
I love this little face.... Ryder enjoyed 'riding' the boat following our walk through Cannery Row.
The Monterey Bay Aquarium was great. Ryder couldn't get enough of it all... from the sharks to the sting rays to chasing your every-day pigeon.
We had an incident and had to have a little time out at the aquarium. I couldn't resist taking a picture. Poor little guy.... so hard done by.
Two love birds just taking a stroll.
I have to say I was in the car on the phone for work for an hour as Ryder swam in the ocean in his clothes. Hmmmm..... at least he had fun!
Too cute to resist.
Until next time…
5 comments:
what a post! you guys always stay so busy! and you look SO cute jenny! i wish i looked that good when i am 9 months pregnant. anyways, i can't wait to hear the news that your baby boy has arrived...i have been checking everyday!:) good luck with everything!
absolutely great pictures!! ryder is so darling and it looks like you are living it up in C.A. how did the NC trip turn out for Todd? it was so much fun to see you---hopefully we can do it again come the holidays.
Nothin' like spending a good few days at Mom & Dad's house. My Mom said she sees your parents often at the Fresno Temple & loves the second or two they get to catch up. It sure seems like this nine months has gone fast (for me at least). Can't wait to see pictures!
I'm so jealous of your family time! There's not time like family time!
Oh and, I expect to be checking your blog at least twice a day for any news...I know, I'm sorry. Its inevitable and I just can't resist- NO pressure though!
Cute! You look like you're doing a good job being pregnant...whatever the heck that means. I don't know what it takes to be pregnant. I'm not a mommy blogger, obviously, so I am pretty ignorant. Anyway, you all look lovely!
Post a Comment