the new babe is now four days old. it's hard to believe. time is already passing by much too fast! we're loving every minute with the little cannon... even ryder is enjoying his little brother with lots of hugs, kisses and tickles. here's a snapshot of these past few days...
a 'true knot' - as the nurses called it. we're pretty sure this didn't cause a problem in cannon's nutrient intake. he did weigh in at 8.13!
the proud papa.
the overwhelmed big brother
we were so blessed to have stacie (my sister from upstate NY) in town for a couple of days. it was fun just chatting in the hospital and catching up at home.
the tired mama.
.JPG)
coming home.
.JPG)
a perfect welcoming.
.JPG)
chillin' in the boppy between feedings.

my beautiful mother with my darling new son. my mom is in town for the week, and i'm convinced we'd be lost without her. she is tirelessly working to keep us afloat, and we love her so much!

a breather between feeding sessions. cuddle time is my favorite.

playtime with dad during his lunch break. following cuddle time, my second favorite thing is watching todd interact with his boys. he is the best daddy - gentle, hilarious, loving, creative and fun. it can be quite entertaining.
15 comments:
so cute, so cute, so cute!!! you might be making me a little baby hungry, but ssshhhhh!, don't tell nate. You two make way cute babies. Congrats jenny and todd!
Everyone looks perfect! I can't wait to watch him grow as well, via blog of course :) Take care!
Congratulations! You look great and Cannon is sure to follow in the handsome footsteps of his big bro. How fun to have two darling little boys. Hope you're feeling well. -christine
Wowie Zowie! Way to go Jenny! and Todd! and Ryder! and Cannon! Looks like so much fun and I swear I'm still planning on sewing a nursing apron or whatever those things are called for you. I've had the fabric for ages. Look for it very soon...
I can't believe you have TWO babies! It's so wonderful!!
Loved the picture of the cord. Maybe everyone noticed the true knot, but what about the nice, fat cord? Doesn't that mean something! Lucky. I'm very impressed. You don't see healthy cords like that every day. Not in all my seasoned days have I seen such a nice cord. He must have nice parents....that don't smoke, drink or do drugs. Oh, by the way, he is pretty cute...almost as cute as his older cousin.
congrats you guys! he's just perfect.
Congratulations! He is adorable. and I hope I look half as good as you after having a baby, you are always SO adorable! :o)
Oh! So cute! Except for that shiny slimy knotted thing--that was NOT cute. But I guess it's part of life. (Life's gross.)
Congrats!! He is soo cute and looks like he is spoiled by lots of family!
He is adorable and you look WONDERFUL! I can only hope to look half as good as you so soon after mine. I know its the pregnancy hormones in me but just looking at your pics made me want to cry in anticipation for mine:) Hope all is well. Luv you tons!
beautiful...
A few things:
Man he's cute!
I can't believe that KNOT! (Holy Crap!)
I have the pink shirt you're wearing in the coming home pic. (Good taste)
And once upon a time, I really wanted to name Maxwell "Canyon" but Doug was having none of it. I should have thought of Cannon. Love it.
You guys look great! I'll e-mail my address as soon as I find it!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
congratulations!!!!
wow, congrats you guys he's adorable!
Congrats Jenny and Todd! He is such a little (or big) cutie! And come on Jenny, you just pushed out a 8.13 lb baby and you really shouldn't look so darn cute. It hurts everyone else's feelings :) Just kidding, good luck with everything and we wish you all the best!
Post a Comment