Monday, October 13, 2008

more on Merced/Yosemite

Just playing a little catch up. I started this post two months ago, but I'm just finally getting around to it.

Ryder posing in Yosemite... with bear, of course.

Loves with Grandma at Yosemite Falls.

Dad, Mom, Todd, Ryder, me, and Cannon.... with the dry falls.

My big boys with half dome in the background. What a beautiful sunset!!

Dining out at the Ahwahnee. One day we'll stay the night there... in the Ahwahnee, not camping. So far we've only ever had time for day trips.

Cannon hanging out with Grandma Hansen by the pool. What a great way to nap!!

Look at these faces! So funny! I sure wish Cannon would fit in these jammies always.


Brotherly love.


Our big boy.... almost sitting up. Look at that darling outfit! Thanks, mom!

Water balloon mania. Ryder had a blast! Literally. Simple pleasures are the very best.

I can't do a post without one of these smiles. Ryder was so comfortable jumping into the middle of the jacuzzi... next year we're moving up to the big pool.

Ryder, Todd and Katelynne driving Grandpa's remote control jet skis. Ryder couldn't get enough of running into the walls!

Katelynne and Ryder enjoying their pool-side lunch. Kate was such a darling cousin, helping Ryder with everything he wanted to do... and even 'catching' him in the middle of the pool as he would jump in. Thanks, Katelynne!

No comments: