Thursday, December 25, 2008

a few of our moments

The picture above depicts our Sept, Nov and Dec perfectly.... at least for me. Poor Ryder has had a few lunchtimes like this.

During Todd's September break we made our way down to Lindamar beach for a windy but great day at the beach. Cannon is there somewhere in the black wrappy thingy. Ryder was in heaven. He'd been begging for a day in the sand for months.

A little down time in the sand.

A few weeks ago we trecked over to Golden Gate Park for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure with some friends. It had been a gorgeous, warm week... but of course the morning of was foggy as ever and supper drippy. But we still had a blast!... as you can tell from Todd's excitement.

The fam after the walk. Don't you love how you can see Cannon's body outline? :)

Us with our great friends, Jen, Ben, Noah, Bella... and Jen's sister, Stacie.... after the race.


Ryder shortly after going to bed one night. I've never seen him so twisted up in his bedding before!


Grandma Hansen with baby Cannon. Oh, if he were still this small and cuddly!!


Isn't this the greatest picture of Ryder!?! A day at the California Academy of Sciences can bring crazy things out of that kid.

We've made it over to the new sciences museum about five times over the past few months. What fun! Anyone want to join us for our next trip?

Merrry Christmas, all!

5 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

So good to see you back in business. And so glad that we are not the only ones that just did not have time (or energy) to get their Christmas cards out this year. Yes, I feel guilt too though. What a darling family, and yes, I would love to pinch Cannon's cheeks. They are so muscular. I just found out that if we both match at our #1's we will only be about 7 hours apart.. Easy driving distance. Hurray.

~Veronica said...

Happy Holidays Todd & Jenny (cannon & ryder too). You may remember me from the sunset ward (pre cannon). Anyway I just wanted to say congrats on Cannon (I know I'm late) you have a beautiful family. Your blog is one of my favorites. I wish you and your family happiness, health and many blessings to continue into the new year.
Take care
Veronica

Unknown said...

Jenny I enjoyed reading your blog. What a cute family! It's fun to see where everyone ends up! Congrats on your second.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jenny, Todd, and boys! Jenny, you amaze me! How do you keep up with TWO boys? It was fun to read about your year and your adventures! I'm excited to see where you will be...

Erin said...

HELLO COUSINS!! oh my cute kids!! I can't wait to see you guys at the reunion!! i miss you, and i haven't seen you FOREVER!! Well it looks like you are doing great!! Love YA!!!
-Erin Horne