Monday, January 26, 2009

changes to come

How long do you think it'll take us to make this place feel like home?


Here we come, Seattle! As of this morning, Todd has matched with the oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Washington. We are STOKED! Awesome program. Great people. Decent hours (is that even possible?). Fantastic location. It's sure to be a great four years.

...at least, that's the plan.

26 comments:

Our Little Family said...

we'll miss you :(
But, Congratulations!!! That is awesome!

Sarah and Scott said...

So exciting! I've been checking your blog all morning :)

Annie said...

Congrats! Seattle is pretty cool, except for the rain... :) That's where all Mom's family lives, which means when we go visit them all the time and can visit you too!

Emily said...

Very Exciting! You'll love Seattle - and it isn't too far from SF so we might get to see you sometime!
Congrats to Todd.

Lisa and Mark said...

wow! congrats, guys!

Mostly Them said...

soo excited for you friend.. Ali (mishay's cousin) is in seattle and she loves it! lanceandali.blogspot.com

CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh jenny! i LOVE seattle! hopefully you guys will too. we are only about four hours from there and come over at least a couple of times a year. hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime!!!:)

Diana Hulme said...

Congratulations! What a great place. Good luck in all of your preparations! We'll miss you guys!

Jason and Kristine said...

Congratulations! It must feel great to know where you're headed... We're really excited for you...but sad you're leaving.

{Katie} said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you to move here!! I was hoping you would! When are you coming? Email me soon..my email address is katieburke44@hotmail.com or katieburke44@gmail.com, either one. Congrats!

mama bear said...

Congratulations! I think you'll love Seattle, and who doesn't like a little rain?!

Jessica said...

wow! that sounds awesome. i've heard seattle is a really cool city. and if you decide you don't like the rain, at least you know its only for 4 years, right? when do you move?

Sara said...

How exciting. Congrats to Todd! I love Seattle, beautiful city with tons to do!

Tyler and Rachael said...

much congratulations! how fun to be in such a wonderful city.

McQuarrie's said...

Congrats! My dad went to dental school at Univ. of Washington when I was little. We loved it there. They had so much fun stuff to do in the city. Some of my favorite memories are feeding the geese in the park across the street from our apartments, the AWESOME kids museum with a little working town and going to children plays. The ferries were fun too. I hope you guys enjoy a new adventure!

Jen said...

Yay for Seattle! I'm so glad you aren't moving clear across the country. I think that would be too much to bear! At least now maybe we can still visit.

cara said...

What a fun place to be for the next four years! Congratulations you guys!

Jess said...

Hurray for you! Seattle is awesome- it bet it feels so great to finally know. Oral surgery has to wait so long! (We found out in September!!)

Nicole said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! Seattle is a fun place!! When are you moving? There's a chance we might be going to Seattle this summer...

Anonymous said...

NOOO!! We wanted you to move to Houston :) Seattle will be great! Congrats Todd.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Jenny you'll love Seattle! It's so much like SF and it doesn't rain near as much as people say! We've been here for two years and I love it more and more. Let me know if you need any help finding a place to live. Congratulations to Todd!

cameron said...

so exciting!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ENJOY SEATTLE.. MUCH TO DO THERE...

Nancy said...

So exciting!! I've never been to seattle but I've heard great things! I'm excited to hear about all your adventures there!

Mike and Kelly said...

Maybe we will actually get to visit you this time. Congrats again. We love you guys and are so proud of you.

Anjanette said...

You are going to LOVE Seattle! Liz would be more than willing to share her Seattle ideas (wards, neighborhoods, fun outdoor markets, amazing trails & hidden parks) with you. Let me know if you want her email address.

Sarah Walton said...

Congratulations!! That is really exciting. You'll love Seattle!