Let me tell you about my day...
It was FANTASTIC. We all slept in until just before 7am. Todd had the day off, so I got to spend the morning at the gym while he fed the boys and put Cannon down for a nap. Then I enjoyed a nice long shower. Showers are short and few and far between in these parts. Don't worry - not too far apart. But it is the truth. And as if that wasn't enough, I had an appointment to cash in on my 5 month old birthday gift - a long soak in a traditional Japanese furo tub followed by a 50-minute Swedish massage at Kabuki Springs & Spa. I almost called a cab to take me home. I could hardly walk following it all. But I ended up managing okay.
I got home just in time to read a book with Ryder, give Cannon some of the good stuff, and lay them both down for their afternoon naps. Once awake, we all enjoyed a gorgeous, sunny afternoon walk around the neighborhood. Spring is here, and I love it. All the thanks go to my wonderful, thoughtful husband. He's pretty much the greatest. Ever.
How was your day? Ryder "observing" our California poppies. You can find them everywhere up here!
Ryder made good use of his trusty magnifying glass and found lots of nasty bugs. We even found a few slimy worms and slugs under some hefty rocks. I know... I better just get use to this. At least he's not bringing his findings inside the house yet.
3 comments:
Sounds like a great day!! I bet it was nice to get some alone time!
These california poppies are my favorite! I love having them right outside our place...allover!
Hey, Jen, are you taking these pics yourself? How are learning all about photography and stuff? I'm impressed, girl.
Post a Comment