and the in between. here is where we share our thoughts, our pictures, our moments, our lives.
Cute hair! I love your pics.
Haha! I love it. Cute outfits, and you cut your hair! I want more pictures! :)
That is a great picture of Ryder--not only his face, but a fist, too!! Cute family! :)
too funny! Cute pic of the fam. :) KT
love love love the bangs. and...what's a photo shoot without a grumpy face here & there?
wow your hair is so different (i wanted to say long but i think that's just because i moved away a year ago) and bangs! darling.
LOVE these!!! did you really not get any regular ones? Your hair is soooo long!
These are great! I know how it is...we have a video of Elli and Ashlan getting pictures taken about a year ago and it is down right ridiculous how difficult, and funny, the process was! I want to kiss those little boys....love you!
i love the boys faces in these. You guys are hilarious.
Great family photo! And, I also love your new hairstyle! We miss you guys. Sienna still talks about pokie pokie with Ryder.
I love this picture so much that I want to use it for my Christmas card. PS I do love your hair. Fantastic bang execution.
I agree, Ryder. I agree.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Cute hair! I love your pics.
Haha! I love it. Cute outfits, and you cut your hair! I want more pictures! :)
That is a great picture of Ryder--not only his face, but a fist, too!! Cute family! :)
too funny! Cute pic of the fam. :) KT
love love love the bangs.
and...what's a photo shoot without a grumpy face here & there?
wow your hair is so different (i wanted to say long but i think that's just because i moved away a year ago) and bangs! darling.
LOVE these!!! did you really not get any regular ones? Your hair is soooo long!
These are great! I know how it is...we have a video of Elli and Ashlan getting pictures taken about a year ago and it is down right ridiculous how difficult, and funny, the process was! I want to kiss those little boys....
love you!
i love the boys faces in these. You guys are hilarious.
Great family photo! And, I also love your new hairstyle! We miss you guys. Sienna still talks about pokie pokie with Ryder.
I love this picture so much that I want to use it for my Christmas card.
PS I do love your hair. Fantastic bang execution.
I agree, Ryder. I agree.
Post a Comment