Tuesday, November 17, 2009

if only....


if i had all of the money in the world, you would be receiving a Christmas card from us much like this one this year. i absolutely love the elegance yet uniqueness! one day - one year - they'll be mine.... maybe.

what are your Christmas card favorites?


4 comments:

Gruwells said...

Oh...I love cards. I would splurge on this one, too. We really could make it, Jen.

Kali Leenstra said...

Those are beautiful. I bet I could duplicate a similar design. So when I get back I want to do some family pictures for you guys, i owe you for having your husband call me and give me jaw advise. Thank you so much. I'll be back the 2nd of December.

Chelsy said...

Those cards are awesome...I like your taste! Having time to send a card this year would be first on my list. Good thing we aren't too worried about it yet. Perhaps when we have kids we'll feel more pressure to pull that off! :o)

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I LOVE cards too!! I think I spend more money on cards than I do anything!! I just love making beautiful art....ok, mine aren't as beautiful as this gorgeous card but I do try. Happy birthy too Cousin. You are beautiful!