Monday, March 29, 2010

craving crisp, fresh, yummy salads


Okay people, I need some new, fresh, delicious salad recipes. With spring coming, I've been craving cool, crisp salads.... but to be honest, I don't have many recipes I love that fill the need. I have a good chinese chicken one. And another I discovered last year - Pita Chip Panzanella (pictured above). And I can make a standard chicken caesar. But I need more options.

Can you help a girl out?

If you shoot me an email with your favorite salad recipe, I'll compile all of them together and email them back out so everyone can enjoy. Promise.

jennyleefairbanks (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!... and happy Spring to all!

5 comments:

carly said...

oooh, i definitely want the recipe to the one in the picture! does your chinese chicken one have top ramen noodles in it? let me know! because if not, i have a great one for you! i also have a yummy strawberry one, but its more of a side salad.

Gruwells said...

Hi Jen! I definitely want a copy of all of the salads you compile! I'll look through my stuff and send a couple your way! Love you.....

Owens D.C. said...

I don't have anything to offer because I make it all off the cuff, but would be interested in that email :)

Diana Hulme said...

I am SO interested. I have a couple of great salad recipes that I'll shoot over to you soon...hope you haven't done the email yet...let me know. great idea!

Camille said...

Chicken Fiesta Salad coming your way. Pretty basic and fast, but very delicious.