Especially after the hockey game. Needless to say, our home has been full of Canadian pride ever since the big win in overtime.
I heart this video. It gives me the chills. Cheesy, yes. But true.
I heart this video. It gives me the chills. Cheesy, yes. But true.
I miss the Olympics.
4 comments:
I'll second missing the Olympics, but really hoped USA would pull out another miracle goal at the last minute...hope that doesn't get me comment deleted :) HA HA!
I loved the video too, chills and all!! We thought of Todd everytime they sang the anthem :), and thanks to frequent rehearsals Matt had on his mission with one of his Canadian companions, we've been singing the Canadian anthem nonstop ourselves! I loved the olympics and we were really into it this year too...partly because of our connection to Torah, but also just because of the awesome feeling it is to watch these countries and athletes! Thanks for sharing the song....love you all!
uh oh Jen...are you converting to Canada? You remember you are still an American right?! Don't let him brainwash you!! :)
Hehe! Will keep to red, white and blue but loved the olympics none the less. Please email us so we can add you to our readers (privatizing our blog).
Post a Comment