Monday, April 12, 2010

back in time... again

This post is mostly for me. So call me selfish. Fine. I was looking back through pictures to see what I'd like to catch up on, and I couldn't leave these behind. Oh, how I miss my little, little boys. They're not so little anymore.

Not too long before our move, we joined my sister's family and my parents to watch my nephew Austin's lacrosse game over in the east bay.


What a cutie, eh?


Todd had to split early from the game to make it back in time for a church meeting. My parents were kind enough to cart me and the boys around for dinner and drive us home.


Happy campers, don't you think?


Cannon's first time in a highchair. Unfortunately, he took a liking to eating the nasty, dirty table. Yuck!


A week or so later, we headed south for a visit to San Jose to see Todd's sister and her husband. Ryder was in heaven with mini-golfing with Cathy and Kevin. Look at that shaggy hair!


And then aunt Robyn came for a visit.... and of course we couldn't pass up shopping downtown.


Then we decided to take the boys with us for a trip to the Seattle area to find a home. They are such great travelers! We made a stop at the aquarium and played a bit in between house hunting... but there was a lot of driving, phone calls and long days. They were troopers! Our awesome friends lets us crash at their home and make use of their car while they were traveling overseas. Thanks, guys!!


Back then my camera was new.... and my boys would smile for me any time I pulled it out. Wow... times sure have changed since then!


Back at home.... we built nests at the neighborhood park.


And took walks down the street with Aunt Cathy to enjoy the San Fran view.

Good times. So many good times.

2 comments:

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

holy crap. How old is Austin? I cannot believe it.

Jenny said...

It's crazy, I know! He's about to get his driver's license... and rumor has it he has a girlfriend. :)