It's pretty comical when freedom is pulling out of the house for a 45 minute escape to get my haircut. What's also funny is how I felt the need to throw on a pair of maternity skinny jeans before I left - instead of my post-pregnancy fat jeans I was previously wearing - just to feel a bit more with it. And I reached a whole new level of life, as I cruised down the street in my hip minivan blasting and dancing to the latest and greatest country pop hit.
Yes, pretty funny, indeed.
And I'm sure it'll be just as funny (and enjoyable!) in nine months when I get to do it again.
Yes, I'm cool. Don't try to deny it.
5 comments:
I'm just impressed that you haven't been in maternity jeans for longer. I've been in them for about 3 months now... and skinny jeans, how trendy!
I left for a massage yesterday and thought I was going on a three week vacation!
Where do you buy skinny maternity jeans? On second thought, don't tell me. I don't think I could pull those off.
I feel the same way when I do ANYTHING without Zack! Like today I went to the gym for 30 min and I listened to music really loud and drove a little faster and slouched in my seat like I was 16 again. It was awesome.
Wait, what?! I must have missed a post...
At least you didn't get 10 minutes down the road and realize you were rocking out to Disney tunes...yes, true story.
The haircut freedom is my favorite...and when you get to sit in that chair and relax as they wash your hair...that's the life!
Love you!
Post a Comment