This post is mostly pictures.... few words. I'm too tired to think of what to write. Too worn out. But life is good.
Enjoy seeing our randomness...
The morning of day one was spent at church. What a lovely morning! But I wasn't exactly prepared. You see, in the past six years of our marriage, I've only ever been to Canada in the winter time. The last summer trip we made was July 1 right before we got married. So I showed up ready with long sleeves and boots for church.
But it was hot.
Very hot.
So, I slapped on my casual sandals and enjoyed the sunshine. So nice, for a change!!
After church we....
Cruised around the backyard on grandpa's new toy for the grandkids - a small quad with a governor and remote kill switch. Todd thought he fit just fine.
Aunt Robyn giving Ryder a how-to lesson.
Playing in the sandbox with Papa. Ryder LOVED the sandbox. He now talks often about what we will have in our backyard one day... and he describes a playground and sandbox just like Nana and Papa's - except with one addition.... a tunnel slide. ;)
Cannon made it out to the sandbox after his nap but before he could make it all the way out of his church clothes. Digging for dinos was the favorite activity.
Snacking on the back porch.
Refining our jumping skills.
Check out his hair!
My new favorite picture.
Cannon trying to say "cheese," smile and avoid eye contact with the camera all at the same time.
Todd taking Cannon for a ride. The little man wasn't very impressed.
Silly times.
Trying the quad out all on his own. Our cautious son didn't last too long on there.
Playing keep away from Aunt Robyn.
Playing chalk... with a "cheese" that actually made it to a smile this time.
Then Cannon ditched the chalk and decided he should contribute to the "let's tackle Robyn" game.
Cannon was happy as a clam on the trampoline.... as long as he was the only one on there.
And that was day one. A beautiful day at church, where I got to enjoy primary and sunbeams with Ryder, and a great afternoon relaxing at home with family. I really couldn't get over all of the sunshine!!

















5 comments:
Darling pictures! And I LOVE that one of Ryder on the trampoline...Matt and I laughed out loud! Those are some cute boys...you should have another one! :)
Love you!
cute pictures jenny! i always think you capture the best pictures of your boys and family. i need to get better!
Those are such great pictures! I wish you lived closer so you could take our family pictures! I can't get over how big Cannon is. I want to see some pictures of you!
-Joy
Fav photos....Ryder with the football and Can with the trampoline...can't wait for number three to be just as adorable!!!!!
Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment