We've been having so much fun this summer! Trips, adventures, lazy days, swimming, sunshine, rain, thunder storms, bbqs, lots of popsicles, sandbox time, messy chalk/bubbles/dirt, bare feet, family time, reunions, beach visits, dinosaur excavating.
Just plain fun (and a bit of craziness).
We have about four weeks left until little brother joins us. Wow. Four weeks.
Will post more soon. Just wanted to stop in to say hello.

5 comments:
Sweet pic. Cute kid. Love it.
NO WAY!!! 4 weeks? that went fast... at least for me...
Hang in there!
4 weeks?! that is crazy! i can't wait to see pics and hear the new guy's name!!:) update more soon!:)
I can't wait to see how adorable baby #3 is and what his name will be.
4 weeks! It was so wonderful to see you when you visited Utah. Thank you so much for making the trip to my home. I wish I would have thought to take a picture! Enjoy the next 4 weeks and then your transition to 3 sons - hooray! One day I want to be just like you with 3 sons of my own :)
Post a Comment