Hudson Behr
Due Date: Saturday, September 25
Born: Wednesday, September 22
Weight: 8 pounds 13 ounces
(same weight as big bro Cannon)
Height: 20 3/4 inches
(the shortest of all three of them)
Arrived to Hospital: 10:35pm
Progress Upon Arrival: A full 10 centimeters... and a LOT of pain.
- for those of you interested in the details
Entered Our World: 11:22pm
What does this mean?
Big baby born really, really fast.
The boys were giddy to meet their new little brother.
"Take his hat off, Dad?"
"Oh, I love him."
There was a lot of "lovin'" goin' on... or smothering. Take your pick. Hudson is going to have to be a tough little man - whether he's ready or not.
We're all in love.



29 comments:
Oh! Congratulations Fairbanks family! Another beautiful boy to join your beautiful family. (and he was born on the best day of the year in my opinion;)
Congratulations!! Oh, he is adorable just like your other two boys. I can't wait to hear the whole story!
Yay!! Congrats pretty lady! Danny and Hudson are 11 days apart...we will have to make sure we get together someday:-) Hope you are feeling well and recoup fast. Lots of love to you and your family!
Yay! Congrats! I so wish we lived closer to you guys. Good luck being the parents of three cute boys!
Aww congrats you guys!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Congratulations!! He is darling and so are your older boys. I am one of those people that likes to know the details :) so you should post them too. Hope all is well!
whoo hoo! i have been checking your blog like crazy! congrats jenny! he is so sweet! can't wait to see more pictures soon.:)
Congratulations! You are one tough mama.
Congrats! What a cutie. All three boys are adorable. Glad it all went well. Sending love and a speedy recovery to you!
Congrats- I love the name Hudson. He will definitely be good-looking with that name.
Yay!!! He's here! Congrats you guys! Wow, I can't believe how fast he came! Were you in labor for awhile and just didn't go to the hospital soon enough, or did you just progress really fast? At least he's here all safe and sound! He's adorable . . .and i love the name too! I'm taking it that Behr is back from our good ole days in SF. way cute. Hope the recovery is smooth and quick! Congrats again! miss you guys!
Yay welcome baby Hudson!! I want details too! Can't wait to meet my sweet nephew and Addi to meet her cousin...they are going to be the best of friends! Love you!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I can't believe how fast you had him...wow!
Congrats! I'm so glad everything went smoothly! He's perfect. Wish I was there to meet him!
No wonder you weren't home yesterday! Congratulations to you all! He is adorable and I love the name. Welcome to the world Hudson!
Yeah!! Congratulations!!
Wow. You are a true super mom. I love the post. What an exciting time. Congratulations from all of us!
congratulations! hope you're recovering well and getting a little bit of sleep. :)
So happy to hear the exciting news!! 3 little, adorable boys. Love the name Hudson, too. You guys know how to choose those boy names!!
p.s. How much of your list did you get done???
"Big baby born really, really fast." Maybe he and Cannon should switch names?
Congrats on another beautiful baby boy!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! You are officially outnumbered:)
Wow! We need to swap fast birth stories when time permits ;) Beautiful baby boy...another perfect addition!
Hudson!!! I love that name!
Less than an hour from arrival to the hospital to arrival of the boy? Girl, you are amazing! Congrats on your new little wonder.
You are amazing and he is adorable.
Way to go! I'm completely impressed at your timing. You must have put it on your list of things to do: deliver baby quickly. Wow, enjoy the new version of your family!
Congratulations you guys!!! He is adorable and so "loved" by his brothers. Oh, and I LOVE the name!!
super super congratulations!! we are so happy for your family.
congratulations!!! wow, he is so cute. i love his name...especially the middle! :)
Post a Comment