aaaahhhh! for real?! I saw you had updated your blog and was sooo excited for a bunch of newborn photo shoots and all we get is THIS?! Granted its an adorable picture but come on!! :) Love you!
He is a doll. Wish you could come over and play. And no comments from me on how long it takes to update the blog.....besides you have every excuse in the world!!! So ignore them and go cuddle your baby! :)
5 comments:
aaaahhhh! for real?! I saw you had updated your blog and was sooo excited for a bunch of newborn photo shoots and all we get is THIS?! Granted its an adorable picture but come on!! :) Love you!
looking forward for the more to come....
He is beyond adorable. Good work! And seriously? It's already been a month?! Again, good work.
He is a doll. Wish you could come over and play. And no comments from me on how long it takes to update the blog.....besides you have every excuse in the world!!! So ignore them and go cuddle your baby! :)
Um....I was just thinking....can you say "he is a doll" about a boy?? Am I just too used to girls? Anyway, he is so very cute!
Post a Comment