With Todd home for the weekend and no where to run off to, the kids found their way to our bed Saturday morning for some family cuddling/tickling/flop-on-the-bed time. During a lull in the excitement, Cannon slid off the bed and announced, "Mom, I'm going to get my milk. I be right back!"
And with that, he headed down the stairs.
And with that, he headed down the stairs.
Well, this is what he returned with.... along with a cup of water in hand.
Todd and I could not stop laughing!! This says it all about our Cannon. He's all about food ALL of the time... and he'd eat his, mine and Ryder's dessert if we'd let him. He loves his sweets!
Oh, we sure do love him!

3 comments:
oh boy, that looks like ryder.
Todd and Jenny, wow! it's been forever since we have talked to you guys. Congrats on the 3 darling little boys. I just started a blog and remember I had yours. Hope all is well,
Jenny, your boys are just beautiful!!! I can't believe how big they are getting. And congrats on the new little one...he is just precious. Hope all is well in Seattle!
Post a Comment