These new Hannah Anderson jammies from Aunt Kristin are my very favorite! They remind me of The Cat in the Hat, for some reason.
And we love Cat in the Hat, around here!
Hudson is loving tummy time!
He usually lasts 3+ minutes before announcing his disagreement.
And we're loving every little piece of him.
See.... How can you resist this?
I know. You can't!





5 comments:
Adorable. I especially like the first one.
oh, he is so sweet. and i love hannah anderson pjs. they are my favorite.:)
We have most pjs H.A. and can't get enough they are just made so well. Three gorgeous boys!!!
Hey cuz,
Just thinking of family and memories and wanted to share one with ya that meant a lot. I think it was my 16th or 17th birthday party. My mom had told me she had spoken to Aunt Judy and knew you would be coming down from Merced. Anyhow, you did and that really did mean a lot to me to have you drive all that way. I even remember what you brought me.. Candles (Pretty sure I still have them in my room back home in Cali). Anyhow, loved looking at your blog page as well. You have a really cute family. I loved looking at the picts of your boys. Hope all is well. Always been glad to have you as a cousin. Raeann.
Great pictures & beautiful family!
Post a Comment