Monday, December 06, 2010

so what?


What does it mean when FOUR of the ten least brainy cities hail from California's central valley? I'm not really sure.

But guess what city is one of them?

And I guess I shouldn't just say one of them. It is the #1 least brainy city.

That's right. The fabulous Merced.

But hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it.... like, tried it for life.


Check out this article. It made me laugh.

Thanks, Debbie (and your coworker), for sharing it with me! ;)

P.S. For all of my NorCal homies, that first pic above will look very familiar. It makes me feel homesick.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Oleander, right? Isn't that stuff poisonous? You can read my comment on Debbie's post, but Tim and I think this whole study is kind of sketchy. Go Merced!!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Haha! Awesome! That's funny. I'm so homesick ALL THE TIME.

Cathy Hill said...

It reminds me of the 680. I still think we can convince Todd to make the Bay area home. I mean look at your other choice... I love Canada, but FOREVER is a long time.

jhoopes said...

Don't feel too bad. The place I grew up is on the list, too--not too far up from Merced. :)

Robyn said...

FOREVER isnt long enough sister catherine mary!!!! dont hate. and oh jen, thats really sad. i've been to #2 a few times.....super sketch. you must be more gangster than i gave you credit for.

Sarah Walton said...

Yep, recognized that first pic right away:) That is too funny about Merced . . . . Well, on the upside, San Jose and San Francisco were in the top 10 brainiest cities.