We love our smiley boy!! Here are some of the latest little grins... + below is a lengthy but darling video of Hudson's mad jumping skills.
Who me? You talking about me?
Oh, yes, I am cute. Too cute to resist, I know.
I do love to giggle.
I even crack a smile when mommy breaks out that nasty flash.
This is my "I'm going to melt your heart" look. What do you think?
Life couldn't be better. I eat on demand; I get three great, quiet, lengthy naps a day; and I just found my feet. What more could a little man ask for?
And check out these skillz... I'm a natural, eh?







9 comments:
So much cuteness! I think he looks the most 'hansen' out of all of your boys.
I agree with Cami! I was just going to say he looks the most like you, Jen. So cute. And, can I say, it made me happy to see that Cannon is still in diapers. I thought I was the only one left with a 2-year-old that's not potty trained. phew. You have the most beautiful children! seriously!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Third vote that he looks so much like your family! Oh my goodness what a cute cute kid! Good work Jenny! I can't stop exclaiming things!
Thanks for asking, yes my heart is melted :) He and Hazel wold go cute together!!!
ok, he is seriously adorable!
Cute kid!
He is so dang DARLING! I just want to kiss those cheeks. I wish we could be there with you next weekend. Lots of love......
Post a Comment