I love babies. I love babies because they are cute and don't break stuff and don't argue and they eat what I tell them to and they usually take naps. Sometimes I look at Colton and I wonder why I ever thought a baby was hard because 4 and 2 are much more difficult (in most ways).
He just gets cuter! I want to see him and give him a good cuddle. Sorry you had that kind of day. I totally relate, as you know. You are right, good thing for prayer!
4 comments:
I love babies. I love babies because they are cute and don't break stuff and don't argue and they eat what I tell them to and they usually take naps. Sometimes I look at Colton and I wonder why I ever thought a baby was hard because 4 and 2 are much more difficult (in most ways).
He's precious!
Jenny, AMAZING picture! You are so talented! What lens do you use? Hope you guys are doing great!
He just gets cuter! I want to see him and give him a good cuddle. Sorry you had that kind of day. I totally relate, as you know. You are right, good thing for prayer!
Stop it! He is so cute. Can he & Anders please be friends?
Post a Comment