and the in between. here is where we share our thoughts, our pictures, our moments, our lives.
cute pic jenny! levi and cannon have the same shoes. love them! :)
Natalie would love to do a family "silly face" picture, instead of the serious smiles! Great idea :)And you look fabulous, by the way!
No sun flare, burbs dang good photo. It must have been the models I had to work with. It was so fun to get to see you all. I can't wait until you move to the South Bay!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cute pic jenny! levi and cannon have the same shoes. love them! :)
Natalie would love to do a family "silly face" picture, instead of the serious smiles! Great idea :)
And you look fabulous, by the way!
No sun flare, burbs dang good photo. It must have been the models I had to work with. It was so fun to get to see you all. I can't wait until you move to the South Bay!
Post a Comment