Hudson is getting so big. I spent some time today with a tiny newborn (will share some of that fun soon!), and it made me realize how big Hudson really is. He's practically ready to start solids, be potty trained, start driving and abandon me for university.
What am I going to do?
Tonight is Hudsy's (as Cannon likes to call him) first night sleeping in his own room, in his own bed. His little body is so tiny in that big crib. Hudson's sleeping routine hasn't come as easily as it has for his older brothers. We've had to work at it... and I'm tired.
After getting things somewhat under control, Hudson got a pretty bad cold last week. I didn't have the heart to let him cry it out with that stuffy nose and congested chest. So then we moved to four feedings a night and short, sporadic naps. Just thinking of it makes me want to crawl in bed.
We're slowly settling into a more peaceable routine. My body is grateful.
Hudson is great at eating, passing gas (just try and push those chubby legs against his tummy, and you'll learn for yourself), smiling, jabbering, jumping, rolling (he first rolled over on New Years Day!), grasping for toys and making us all so very happy. My favorite pastime is when he snuggles his little face against me and lets me hold him close. I never want to let go.
Hudson Behr's Life Stats To-Date
Birth
8 pounds 13 ounces
20 3/4 inches
10:35pm
1 Month
11 pounds 11 ounces (97 percentile)
23 3/4 inches (97 percentile)
2 Month
15 pounds 5 ounces (95 percentile)
25 1/2 inches (95 percentile)
4 Month
18 pounds 8 ounces (95 percentile)
28 inches (97 percentile)
We love our little man!!




9 comments:
Those pictures of him are so great! He is such a cute little guy and I love his big eyes. I can't believe how big he is! He's bigger than Jackson!
What a cutie! Great pictures!!
Did you really say "abandon me for university"? Jen, are we losing you to Candada already? No!
SOo cute... Dax is 25.5 inches at 7 months old... hahahha and just hitting 18 lbs.
He IS getting big! What a sweet little man, love those pics!
oh my goodness jenny! he is so cute!!
So funny that Cami wrote that because that is exactly what I was going to comment on! Although that baby is stinking handsome, I was most amused by you saying "university." You definitely married a Canadian.
WHAT A DOLL!!! but then he does belong to two very good-looking people! I'm serious, when are we going to see you guys? it's been yrs!
He is SOOOO handsome!
Post a Comment