Ryder's preschool had a field trip this past week to see Go, Dog. Go! at the Seattle Children's Theatre.
I loved having some one-on-one time with my little man. It was such a wonderful morning!! After such a great time, I'm now more determined to follow through on my long time plan of scheduling regular mommy/Ryder dates.
Thanks, Noah, for being such a great friend to Ryder!
And a couple of days prior to the play... It wasn't too sunny, but we made our way out anyway. Because racing cars down slides is the best thing EVER! (...in the life of a four and two year old, of course.)
Sometimes they act like they even love each other....
And for memory's sake....















2 comments:
I have a real testimony of parent-child dates. They make a difference....for me and the child involved. love and miss you all!
Racing cars down the slide is a great idea and so BOY! I'll have to remember to put some in our park bag!
Post a Comment