I'm on a red pepper kick. I love them. And I'm sticking them in almost everything these days. My boys even try and sneak them off the cutting board when I'm not looking.
I'm one of those moms.... I made a stop by Target the other day while Ryder was in school. But I did the worst thing I possibly could do, in the eyes of Cannon - I forgot the snacks. So what did I do? I pulled a box of ritz/peanut butter crackers off the shelf and opened them right up. That was an easy fix.
I made cinnamon rolls this week, and it made it feel like Christmas.
The sun has been shining for several days straight! Can you believe it? I think this is more sunshine than we got all last spring, summer and fall combined. One bright, sunny morning Cannon said with a very concerned tone, as if it were a problem... "Mom, there's sun inside our house!!!!"
I got my hair cut this week, and can I tell you.... If you live in the greater Seattle area, you really should go to the Aveda salon near me. On your first visit, you get a complimentary facial - massage, consultation, calming music, dark room, comfy table, the whole works. And then there on out, with every haircut, you get a scalp treatment... great smelling oil and a head and neck massage. And their prices are just as great as any other reputable place around (and believe me, I've been around... other hair places, I mean).
3 comments:
I used to go to an Aveda salon in SLC....I miss!!
So, like $13, right???!! :) Have I told you the story of my salon? Remind me to! I would seriously even pay extra for the massage treatment, that is so awesome! Did you cut it short, or just shape it up? I was thinking of chopping mine off a couple of days ago. Love you.
That salon sounds HEAVENLY! Are you kidding me?!? A dark room, calming music and a massage in addition to a cut and color? Jealous! I want to see pics of your short hair. You have always been brave with you hair. It's something I've always admired about you. I've had the same hair style since 6th grade :)
Post a Comment