How is Ryder almost five years old?
Todd is on rotation with the emergency department. He's seen a lot of really sad things. There are so many people around me experiencing really hard parts of life... and here I am, just me and my three boys dealing with our minor ups and downs each day. But what really do I know about hardships? I feel so grateful for my life - no matter how crazy it is at times.
Can someone please convince Cannon to stop screaming and that it really is a good idea to keep your hands in your own space... like not in other people's eyes and hair and belly buttons. That boy has to touch everybody all the time. Poor, poor Hudson. He's the unlucky one that can't get away from the older brother fast enough.
We've enjoyed some great sunshine this week. We've played lots out back with the neighborhood kids... riding scooters, finding bugs, kicking the soccer ball around, playing bball, etc. We've made lots of visits to the park and have enjoyed lovely evening walks. Please, sunshine. Please stay. I love you.
Hudson has learned to pull himself up on his feet. And he's getting his third tooth.
I think I've said this before, but I'll say it again... My mind just can't hold everything it needs to. Families really were destined to have both a mother and a father. I so admire all of you single moms. Bless you.
Cannon's stitches are out and the cut is healing nicely. Any other neighborhood friend with a deep cut, feel free to come on by. Our dinner table is vacant at the moment.
We found a great place in Portland... near the hospital and near lots of fun. Let's hope the little boys enjoy this adventure and soak it up. With cozy lightning mcqueen sleeping bags to snuggle up in each night, how can they not love it?!?
Ryder is loving the Tree House book series. What perfect adventure reading for little boys!!
I had so many ideas of things to write. I really need to jot them down as they come to me. But now I'm tired. So tired. We move to Portland in two weeks. Work is busy. School is out. We have nice weather. My mother-in-law comes for a visit next week. Bless her.
Life is good.
The end.
1 comment:
oh my goodness, poor cannon (can you tell i am a little behind on blogs?!). good thing todd was at home!
5 years old and kindergarten in the fall, we can cry together! ;)
Post a Comment