What satisfaction do people get out of road rage? I just don't get it. Don't they see how absolutely ridiculous they look to others? Come on - with a nation as blessed as ours and the fact that they even have a car, along with all of the major strife and struggles going on, I just don't understand how people can get so worked up over such minor things. I felt like sharing these thoughts with the twenty-something, mangy-haired guy in the mall parking lot today... and he wasn't even upset with me. I very nearly told him to get a life. But I resisted.
Shopping with three children five and under should be against the law. I come home miserable every time I try it... and today all I had to do was return a few things. Maybe I've learned my lesson this time. Maybe.
Today was one of those days where I'm sure the boys woke up determined to threaten each other's lives at least 2 dozen times before noon. My goodness.
I'm addicted to Oreos.
I found a new favorite workout/lounge pant. Thank you, Nike. Goodbye old favorite Gap pants. And thank you Nike Employee store and for the friend of a friend who got us in. Portland has its perks.
We made it to the Portland Children's Museum this week with the Wilkinson's from our San Francisco days. The special Lego Kingdoms exhibit was a major winner in my boys' eyes. And I think the digging corner was my fav.
And I'll close with a shout out to my sister and her husband for their exciting news. Zach just accepted a position as a reporter for the FOX station in Salt Lake. Congrats, guys!!!!
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment