Saturday, November 19, 2005

We are Officially Californians!

HELLO!

Jenny is trying to get me excited about blogging... I am not quite there yet. Anyways, I have been putting off her request to post something to the blog, largely because I have been busy with midterms these past two weeks. Now I am sitting in front of the computer, listening to the BYU v. Utah game on the internet without a legitimate excuse.

As mentioned above, I have been pretty busy as of late with school and Jenny is keeping busy at work. We have still found excuses however, to drop our school and work responsibilities and go out and have fun. This past Wednesday we went down to San Jose with Dan and Sarah to a hockey game. Dan is from Vancouver and the Canucks were playing the Sharks so we were automatically divided husbands v. wives, Canada v. USA. It was a good game, the Canucks were victorious (thus asserting Canada's superiority over the US) and we had a blast. In the first period there was a pretty good fight. I was interested to see how my beautiful wife would react to the brutal reality of professional hockey. I watched her expression go from confusion, to being appauled, to disgust, and finally (and most surprisingly) a thirst for more fighting. She asked me later in the game if I thought there would be another fight in the game. There was a hopeful excitement in her voice, I felt bad telling her that as long as the game was close (it was tied 1-1) we probably wouldn't see any fighting. Vancouver went on to score twice after that and Jenny started to get excited again. Then, at the end of the game there was a mini brawl- the gloves were dropped, punches thrown, jerseys torn and Jenny was able to leave the arena satisfied. She is so cute! Anyways, we are off to the fam's for Thanksgiving on Wednesday. Hope everyone is healthy and happy and we look forward to hearing from you all. God Bless.

2 comments:

Jesse & TIna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Todd, I'd be careful about putting your licence plate online. Theres a lot of bad people out there.

signed
Clayton Leibel