Friday, October 28, 2005

By popular demand...

Several friends have asked to see more pictures... so, here you go...


Here are two of the most beautiful (and available) girls in the world! Angie and Cathy (Todd's sisters) and I went to a Terri Clark and Reba concert about a week before Todd and I moved here to SF... We had such a fun time! Todd and I were just talking today about how much we miss living close to both Cathy and Angie... hopefully one day that will change.


We went hiking over in Marin County a couple of months ago with some great friends! It was a beautiful day - one of the first we had experienced since we moved to SF.


Baseball, football and basketball have been a big part of our lives here in the bay area thus far... Unfortunately, the Giants didn't have too great of a season... but we had a fun time attending a few games here and there.


We live about 7 minutes from the beach... anyone want to come and visit? :)

No comments: