and the in between.
here is where we share our thoughts, our pictures, our moments, our lives.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Bun in the Oven
We have some exciting news to share... for those of you who haven't heard already. We're expecting our first little one this July! July 17 to be exact!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jenny, THis is Kristen Erickson SMith, you know the long the lost neighbor from across the hall in D.C.
I just wanted to say congratulations on the bun in the oven. I actually just had a baby!! It was a girl, Kayt. I am so excited for you. Your life will never be the same, in good way. Good Luck!!
1 comment:
Jenny,
THis is Kristen Erickson SMith, you know the long the lost neighbor from across the hall in D.C.
I just wanted to say congratulations on the bun in the oven. I actually just had a baby!! It was a girl, Kayt. I am so excited for you. Your life will never be the same, in good way.
Good Luck!!
Post a Comment