Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The NAME lives on!!!


We are excited to share with you the results of our sonogram today!! Jenny is pregnant! With a BOY! The arrow points it out in the one picture...on the internet in all of his glory for the first and last time! Jenny slammed a Snickers an hour before to make sure he was movin and didn't get get stage fright. All was well, he has hands, fingers, lips, nose, legs, cute little toes, and is quite well equipped... We were very excited and feel extremely blessed! Afterwards we went to the mall and each of us picked out an outfit. Jenny got him something, I'm not sure what, I was too busy being proud of my purchase- tight little Jordan booties. Anyways It was a great day.

Now we at least have something to prepare for. We are currently pouring over the Baby Name book, looking for a suitable title for our little scooter. I was offended when the opening chapter of the book was titled "Out of Date and Over-Used Names" and Todd was among the fifteen names they included. Thanks mom and dad. Just Kidding, those editors must have had a bad experience with a 'Todd' before. Anyways, we're very excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS Todd and Jenny!! We're so excited to hear your having a baby. By the way, baby boy's are absolutely FANTASTIC. You'll just love having one.

Anonymous said...

hi Todd and Jenny!! Jenny.. I am the asian girl that you guys sat next to at cirque du soleil (haha..) I just have to say CONGRATS! and that he's gonna be the cutest little baby EVER!
-Jean