
For PRESIDENTS DAY, Jenny and I decided to head down to the beautiful beaches of Monterey for the day. The weather was perfect, the sun was shining and hardly a cloud in the sky. We left SF around 8 am and made it to Monterey's Fisherman's Wharf just in time to catch a 10 am whale watching tour. The tour lasted 2 hours, the coast line was beautiful- it almost inspired me, a non-golfer, to fork out the $500 and play a round at Pebble Beach. I suppose our whale watching trip would be deemed a success, we saw 2 humpback whales and a grey whale. Afterwards, we made our way along the coastline, stopping to see the sights and stroll on the beach. Then we caught up with the 17-Mile drive and made our way down to Carmel. By this time Jenny was one pooped customer so we headed back to the City. It was a very relaxing day- much needed as final projects are coming up for me (finals in one week) and Jenny is bogged down at work, training her replacement while staying on top of her usual workload. It was good to be out of the city for a while.
Jenny has been in Utah this past week for work and gets back to town today. Needless to say, my diet has digressed to burritos, tater-tots, corn dogs and anything else I could nuke in the microwave. I proved my theory of efficiency however, and only used one paper plate and a plastic cup for the whole week. Just doing my part to save the environment. Anyways, Jenny will whip me back to shape today and maybe she will post something about her trip to Utah.
2 comments:
Jenny, you can't even tell you're pregnant in the picture above. I want to see some pregnant-looking pics.
Jenny, I have to say that I want to see some pregnant-looking pictures too. And I'd also love to hear about your trip to Utah and anything else. How are you girl?
Post a Comment