Sunday, April 16, 2006

Tummy Ticker Vol.2

Okay so I haven't been too diligent on posting the circumference of my expanding wife's midsection. (wife's expanding midsection probably sounds better but deletions and editing are not fair in this type of media) ...BUT, it is not my fault. I have been confused. There you have it- my excuse for this two week hiatus is that I have been confused- and maybe a little ashamed too- yeah confused and ashamed. You see, I went to measure Jenny's tummy last week and she put up an anemic 36 inches. In case you aren't following- that is two fewer inches than were present the week before. How am I supposed to confront our loyal blog-viewing supporters and tell them that my pregnant wife is becoming less pregnant when she should be becoming more. Or worse yet- what kind of a fuddy-duddy will they think I am for not being able to measure a belly properly. Anyways, after she toed the line again this week and was 37" I am willing to concede that maybe I was inaccurate in my first attempt. Jenny looks absolutely stunning, just her normal petite self and then 'bloop' there is this little tummy (37" to be exact, and yes, that was 'bloop') So, happy Easter to all, we will try this tummy ticker thing out again.

No comments: