Jenny is a Craig's Listoholic and was surfing one day when she found a rocking chair for $10. It's color didn't match the other furniture(I have learned that matching is extremely important)and a dog had gnawed one of the legs down but Jenny has an overwhelming amount of confidence in my furniture restoration skills and bought it right away. It has kind of been fun to work on and is almost done, the room is looking very Pottery Barnish... I am not quite sure if that is a good thing. I was rather distressed when I was informed that there would be no posters of action heroes or sports icons gracing the walls but I figure that I will concede this point and pick my battle for when she tries to dress the baby like he is straight outta J. Crew everyday. (I have this whole relationship thing figured out fellas, call if you need advice... especially you Tim)
So I took a study break last week and went to play ball at the church (Shout-out to Big Nate in Ohio- we miss you bro. Playing ball without you there was like when Cecil tried to make a Frosty from home in Mr. Deeds... It just wasn't the same.) Anyways, I ripped up the bottom of my feet something terrible and decided with that and the three toenails I have lost with these shoes it was time for some new ones. Jenny came to the rescue (as always) and for Father's day I became the proud owner of some white, low-top 2006 LeBron's. They are frickin tight. Jenny's parents and her brother Kevin and his wonderful wife Julie came in this weekend and spent Father's day with us. We had a really good time and I ate way too much ice cream.
Below is a picture of my finals week mustache- I figured that if hockey players can do the playoff beard thing then why can't I do the finals mustache? I feel a tradition coming on... besides it looks great on me, Ohh, and I had to pry Jenny off with a broom just to get out the door to take my exams- she REALLY liked it!
4 comments:
Todd....cute picture, but I am not so sure about the mustache...Mom
Jenny, uhhh, are you guys purposefully spelling my name wrong or are you just being cute? Randi
I'm terrible, Randi... I know how you spell your name. Let's just blame it on the pregnancy, deal? :) When do you come home to Cali?
Congrats Todd, you have joined Adam Morrison and my buddy Amjad from Syria in the finals of the World's Nastiest Mustache contest, to be held in Mexico later this year. If you had that when I was there, I wouldn't have let Camden talk to you! Seriously, it is pretty scary. I think it's even better than my 3 inch goatee I had when Camden was little. I should send a picture, it'll ruin your supper. Anyway, good luck with the baby. BTW, I passed the boards! Thanks for your help. How's the tooth?
Nate
Post a Comment