Sunday, May 13, 2007

livin' it up

First off, on the subject of Mothers' Day, we've had a GREAT one. Or I guess I should say i have had a great one! Let me recap for you - breakfast was delivered to me in bed bright and early, an enjoyable day at church that included a busy sharing time in primary, cuddle time with my amazing husband while ryder napped, a two hour nap for myself, a beautiful walk outside, a visit with friends, a scrumptious dinner, and a blog post..... all of that along with time on the phone with family. What more could anyone ask for? Oh, and I also enjoyed a very clever poem and gift given to me via powerpoint by my again incredibly amazing husband. :)

We had a fabulous day in Sacramento yesterday with my brother kevin, his wife julie, their daughter lizzy (5 mo+), my parents, my sister Cinda, her husband dave, and their four kids: austin, cordon, cameron and katelynne. We made the quick drive so we could join the family in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Julie's mother passed away a couple of years ago from breast cancer, and her sister is a survivor. I was incredibly moved by all of the people there dedicated to this vital cause. Pictures on this amazing day will come soon.... but enjoy the following for now. Just click on the minus sign to make the slideshow slow down and the plus sign to speed it up, and put your cursor over a picture to bring up the caption.




2 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

If I could look as good as you before having a baby I'd be so happy! You look amazing and boy that Ryder is such a ham! So adorable and he has those cheeks that you just want to kiss and pinch!!!

Jen said...

Wow you have been so busy lately. Sounds like you have been having a great time. I love all your pictures. Can't get enough of those Golden Gate pics...