It's good to know that I'm not the only one... I think that conversation has happened once or twice in our house.... check my blog for the state of our house...
so funny, me and justin just had that same conversation last night except I was asking him, "hey, when was the last time you made me dinner?". He had the same answer todd did. love you guys!
6 comments:
It's good to know that I'm not the only one... I think that conversation has happened once or twice in our house.... check my blog for the state of our house...
so funny, me and justin just had that same conversation last night except I was asking him, "hey, when was the last time you made me dinner?". He had the same answer todd did. love you guys!
Does making quesadillas & chocolate milk count as making dinner? If not...it's been a while here too.
I feel your pain!
I'm disappointed, I have dinner ready and on the table at 6PM every night. Not really. I am in the same boat as you!
Tyler would have answered never :)
Post a Comment