and the in between. here is where we share our thoughts, our pictures, our moments, our lives.
Baby Einstein watch out!
Madison loves that song!! She sings it non-stop. Then she sings it fast and then slow. ALL THE TIME. Ryder is such a cutie!
The boy's a genius. Truly. : )
SO cute! :)
He is adorable! And very smart :) I just read about your plane ride...that is so scary! I can't even imagine. I'm glad he's okay!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Baby Einstein watch out!
Madison loves that song!! She sings it non-stop. Then she sings it fast and then slow. ALL THE TIME. Ryder is such a cutie!
The boy's a genius. Truly. : )
SO cute! :)
He is adorable! And very smart :) I just read about your plane ride...that is so scary! I can't even imagine. I'm glad he's okay!
Post a Comment