Wednesday, November 12, 2008

our growing boys


Ryder made the big move this week... to a toddler bed, that is. We have three rules - 1. No jumping on the bed 2. When it's nightime and rest time, he's not allowed to get out of bed 3. When he wakes up in the morning or after rests, he has to stay in his bed until we come get him. The last rule is in place so he doesn't wander out at 5am when he often wakes up before falling back asleep... since we like our sleep too. So far so good. He played in his bed for 15 minutes before I came in and got him after his nap today. Let's hope this lasts!

My handymen. Take notice of the stylish orange Home Depot toolbelt... thanks Courtney!

Nightime.

Playtime.

Naptime.

7 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

those red striped pajamas are so adorable! :)
thanks for the talk in your last post - it was great.

Tyler and Rachael said...

such an adorable pictures of the boys together! and here's to hoping Ryder follows all the rules.

Jason and Kristine said...

Your boys are so cute. We're hoping we'll get one like yours. Cute picture!

Annie said...

I love their matching Pajamas! Ryder is getting so cute, and older...and to think I haven't met him yet? Or his brother :)

Owens D.C. said...

I wish we could have held Victoria off longer than we were able to, but luckly it has worked out great. Just wait till they come visit you in the middle of the night :)

Nancy said...

so cute! they look like they have fun! so ryder doesn't "hit...baby...?"

Erin said...

Your boys are adorable!! Their matching pj's are so cute!! :) I can't wait until the family reunion!! And I get to meet your future lady killers!! :D
-Erin Horne