Sunday, November 30, 2008

we're back in business!


so our car was on empty yesterday... very empty... as in the light had been on for quite some time. i had a glorious moment when i pulled into the gas station and paid $1.67 per gallon and filled our car for $23 and some change. that's a mighty difference when compared to our $60 fill ups this summer.

anyone up for a road trip?


5 comments:

Jen said...

Yes I can't believe it!! The Outlets are calling our names.

Dan and Courtney Budd said...

YES!!! Come on over!!!! Miss you guys! Love, Court

Gruwells said...

Hi guys! So...no fair! Western NY has been pegged as the worst gas prices and we still pay way over $2. AHH! However, I went to a church function on an indian reservation and filled up for 2 bucks and I was loving it! It is a blessing indeed. Love you guys....

Amy said...

Jen,

could you change the link to our blog on the right to be www.zacharyandamy.blogspot.com? Thanks!

love
Amy

Makayla said...

Jenny,
I saw the link to your blog from Amy's. Your family is so cute! My husband and I loved the one about Todd falling into the lake. :-) I can't believe your son Ryder follows his bed rule number 3. I've got to know your secret on that one... our son Ben loves to get up at 3 A.M. I am so tired! It's good to see you are doing well. It looks/sounds like you are busy and having fun!