Wednesday, July 15, 2009

workn' late


i'm up late waiting for one fabulous lightning mcqueen cake to cool. and then i have the privilege of decorating it in anticipation of tomorrow's big #3.... and #28. yes, ryder and todd share their birthdays. lucky fellows. so wish me luck... i've never done this before (decorated a cake in detail, that is).

oh, and you can also wish them a happy birthday too.... if you want.

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Todd and Ryder!!

Jason and Kristine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Todd and Ryder!!! Post a picture of the final decorated cake. I'm sure it will turn out so cute!

Sarah and Scott said...

Happy birthday!! I'm excited to see cake pictures too!

Wiseguys said...

Good luck and Happy Birthday(s)!

It was fun to see you guys at the reunion. I can't believe it's been 3 years since Ryder was born and we were out in SF with you guys.

Jen said...

Ooh can't wait to see the cake! Happy Happy Birthday Ryder and Todd. Hope your day was perfect. We miss you, we miss you, WE MISS YOU!

acte gratuit said...

Happy birthday gentlemen! And good luck with the cake Jenny! (I ran out of red sugar crystal so some of Sammy's Lightning Cake was dark pink)

jhoopes said...

So how did the LightMing McQueen cake turn out? :) How hard was it to frost?! I bet he LOVED it since that is almost all I heard about his birthday! :) Such a FUN blog! Had fun reading it and learning more about your cute family!

Diana Hulme said...

Knowing you, I'm sure it turned out adorable. In a manly way. :) I think that's so neat they share birthdays!

Diana said...

Todd & Jenny! Hey,my wife and I were thinking about doing an internship this coming summer in Seattle... How do you like Issaquah? If you have some time, some information about your likes / dislikes about the Washington area would be great! Thanks

Camille said...

Happy birthday guys! I hope the cake turned out as well as you had hoped.

Andrew and Marti Enke said...

It's perfect Jenny!! This MARTI CLARK! Your favorite DT Hall-mate. Rachel told me your blog address on Facebook. I am so happy to see all you've been up to and to see pictures of your beautiful boys!