working on Christmas cards.
Why is it I can search all over for inspiration, ideas and actually purchase my supplies two months before Christmas - and yet still be working on them and not have a single one in the mail a mere four days before the big day? One year I'll figure it all out and get ahead of the game.
As I wait for my pages to print, I figured I'd write a little post - because I have been neglecting you. It's not because I don't love you. I do love you. And I love blogging. But some of the things I love to do have taken a back seat as of late. The holidays can get so crazy busy, can't they? And I've been working more (PR work from home for a hi-tech PR firm). And we've taken trips to Canada and California. Life is busy. But whose life isn't?
Plus, my laptop died. It actually fried. Luckily, all of my files were easily salvageable. It just took me a while to figure out the whole SATA reader thing, get it ordered from Amazon and then figure out how to take apart my laptop and use the little thing. But I was at last successful. P.S. Office Depot still doesn't know what they're talking about. But, to their credit, they did reimburse me the small fortune I paid them to "fix" my computer. That was nice of them. But I still plan to avoid them at all costs.
Anyway, my pictures are back, and I'll soon catalog our trip to Canada in more detal, but in the meantime, here are a few more of my favorite road trip shots.
I hope you all enjoy the baking, visiting, running around, singing, dancing, eating, laughing, wrapping, opening, searching, finding, smiling and other festivities of the week!!
This one was taken just outside Todd's hometown. The fields are endless. It really is beautiful - especially in July when the canola fields are at their peak. Excuse the glare on many of these.... I took most of them through the windshield.
We drove over many bridges. They all had such character.
And this is how our drive ended as we drove through eastern Washington.
And just to give you a smile.... here is Ryder with Todd's Father's mid-life-crisis purchase. It now lives in a closet somewhere in the house.... and Ryder was begging me to let him bring this friend home with us. Not gonna happen!
3 comments:
Oh, come on Jenny, are you sure you don't want a bear rug complete with a head & all?
Mom would give you that bear in a heartbeat, and I am not sure that it was his ONLY mid-life crisis purchase. I think that he had a few. But he is cute. And worry not about cards... I always think of them as "Happy Holiday" cards, and they can go out anytime from the beginning of Dec to the end of January. Merry Christmas. We love you guys.
It's okay! I already got a Christmas card from you! UCSF sent us one with Todd's face as the focal point. I'll admit, I laughed just a little. Then hung it on my wall.
Post a Comment