Thursday, February 25, 2010

sunny days

The sun has been shining like crazy lately. Except for a few showers here and there these past couple of days, the past two weeks have been absolutely gorgeous. And to be honest, I really haven't even noticed the rain lately, since my boys have been sick and we've been shut up inside since Monday. But today we finally got out, and this is what Cannon had to say about it...


Once I unleashed him, he felt a bit better...


Ryder got some "investigating" done with his trusty magnifying glass. Cannon got to roll around in the grass. I got tackled just a handful of times by a very strong three year old and then sat on by a drooly 18 month old. All in all, I'd say it was a successful outing.


I love the smell of springtime. Maybe it's not technically Spring yet, but the grass smells lovely and the tulips are starting to show themselves. I love it!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Your kids are dang cute. I don't think I ever realised how strikingly different they look, though: Ryder with his dark hair and Cannon with his light. For some reason I always thought they looked a lot alike, but I was wrong. (Isn't it nice that I could come to your blog and tell you what your boys look like, as if you didn't know?)

ANYWAY, spring? What's that?

jhoopes said...

I actually thought of Cannon when we were at the Olympics, surrounded by people wearing cool red and white Canada clothing! I wanted to buy one for me!!!

TheKunks said...

Do you just love your double stroller? Your boys look so happy!