11 days until the due date.
This list doesn't include the obvious to-dos -- like clean bathrooms, mop kitchen floor, wash sheets, etc, etc.
A little ambitious, aren't I?
Am I setting myself up for failure here?
Let's hope not.
Looks like Todd's schedule is proving more difficult to work around, so we may even attempt an induction a day early if the little tyke isn't here yet. I don't want to be induced. I know - it's "convenient." I have friends and family that swear by it. Induction just makes life easier. And that's totally okay for them.
But for me - there's something about telling Heavenly Father when my child should come that really, honestly upsets me. But if it means my husband will get to be there - and my boys will have a father around to help ease the transition and introduce our new baby brother - then I may go for it.
We shall see.

2 comments:
I totally had a list like that. And I got it all done, amazingly enough. Then my mom came to help with the baby and she kept asking what she could help me clean and I couldn't think of anything :) Good luck.
And yes, being induced isn't my favorite either. I did this go around for scheduling purposes because my mom works full-time and Chris's schedule is nuts. I would MUCH rather just have the baby come on his own though.
I'm weirded out by induction too! Geez, if you keep working on that list with an 11 day deadline you just may not have to worry about it. You'll put yourself in to labor :)
Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment